As part of its activities aimed at innovating and improving its technological processes to meet increasingly stringent market standards, INOXVENETA has started cooperation with IIS and will receive “Technical support and assistance in managing and controlling welding procedures for the manufacture of pressure equipment falling within the scope of the PED Directive”.
The cooperation activity will be structured as follows:
- Identification of the reference regulatory framework for the following activities: design, manufacture and control of products that require welding procedures that are either qualified and/or compliant with binding regulations (for example the PED Directive)
- Drawing up of a Qualification Plan starting from the assembly drawings of each component
- Support in drawing up Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS)
- Certification of welding procedures (WPQR – Welding Procedure Qualification Record)
- Verification of Welder Certifications (welder licences) based on the qualification plan
- List and traceability of materials
- List and traceability of weldings and welders
- List and traceability of checks carried out
- Verification of certificates of personnel in charge of non destructive testing
INOXVENETA aims at improving its level of service by adhering to standards of excellence in the industry.